Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Social Network Site Headed on the Right Path

For all those who are looking to stay ahead of the social media learning curve, you cannot miss what is happening now. There is a new SNS that solves that old question: What if I don't want my boss to be my friend on Facebook? I could not find an answer to this question until I came across a site on social media by Desarae and the answer she lead me to was the SNS ZLoop. Thankfully these guys finally created a simple and user friendly network that can be used to include your groups of friends, your family, employees, etc. The best part is being able to create loops that separate your friends from employers. This application is somewhat available at other sites but not as easy to use. Learn and live, that's my mantra.

No comments: